Monday, August 31, 2009

I Wish I Were a Loser

Ever since I got my bike, I've noticed some great changes going on in my legs. They're shrinking!!! And getting much more muscley.

Now my arms and beer gut on the other hand...

A few months ago, Husband went out of town, and out of sheer laziness, I only ate lean cuisines for lunch and dinner for the entire weekend. And even though it was just a couple days, I noticed my pants getting roomier.

So I've been looking for an opportunity to take that plan up a notch. August wasn't plausible since I tend to make my birthday last a month, and pig-out the whole time.

But September is the perfect time! Plus, I'm going to be seeing my whole family the beginning of Oct, so working hard the month before could help me look my best.

For the next month I'm planning on, not dieting per se, but taking preventative measures against junk food.

It's not so much that I want to restrict myself, I just want to protect me from bad decisions.

I'll be having breakfasts that are high in fiber, and lean cuisines for lunches and dinners. I've bought crackers and sugar free jellos to ward-off any cases of the munchies. And my case of diet dr pepper should not only keep me from buying a full sugar one across the street everyday (but will also save my wallet tons, since i'm shelling out a $1.50 each time!)

I'll keep biking 5-6 times per week, and I really need to go back to curves more often (since I'm paying for it anyway!)

Before you know it, I'll be the hot redhead that Lindsay Lohan wishes she were.

So wish me luck! I'll try to keep everyone posted on how I'm doing!

2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

good luck and I am pulling for you. Just call if you get that urge for beer and chocolate.

amber said...

That is awesome!! I'm trying to limit my fast food intake. So far, it's going pretty well but I've had my moments of weakness. :)