Wednesday, August 5, 2009

May I just reiterate HOW much fun I am having with my bike?


Today we rode to famous dave's for bbq. nom nom nom.

I've received a couple suggestions on what to name her. Here are some of my favorites:
  • Jessica Fletcher (I could call her Fletch)
  • Lucy
  • Stella
  • Molly
  • Thelma [or] Louise
  • Cindi Loo Who
All good suggestions. But I think I have a winner!

Everyone, Meet Isabella
The Bike, not Me



I will call her Bella for short. Which is perfect since it's Italian for Beautiful, and that's exactly what she is! I now imagine myself cycling throughout little Tuscan villages, wine and fresh bread in my basket, and people everywhere stop and shout, "Ciao! Bellissima!" (nuh uh, it could too happen!)

I am definitely digging this biking lifestyle.


The one thing I'm quickly learning though, is that we will soon need to get Husband a new bike too, because, handsom as he is, he just can't keep-up on a used mongoose without working breaks...

2 comments:

ErinW said...

Bella? Well I have to say I am glad yall had a bike instead of a kid! A whole different message would be coming through! Oh P.S. I totally took out a guy from WI on Monday, he was a sex offender..but I thought of you! Not for the sex offender part...just the Wisconsin part :)

Shellbell said...

haha, erin! this has to be the funniest comment I've ever gotten on my blog! :)