Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You Tube Tuesday

I was driving home earlier, and heard a song playing on 105.5 triple m (this station is amazing, and one of the few independent ones left in the us).

Anyway, i was enthralled by the song i was hearing. I kept thinking, "wow! I hope other people are hearing how great this is too!" It was called, Portland, by Mike Droho.

when the song was over, the dj informed us that the artist was actually the winner of a competition the radio station had held to find new talent.

I wanted to share it with you, but since he's not very well known (yet), it was hard to find a version online. Watch the video below, the song starts at minute 4:35



This video doesn't begin to do it justice. Hearing it in surround sound in the car was breathtaking.

And since you've been so nice to humor me about that, I will now attempt to make your day with the following youtube clips. (if these don't make you smile, then there's something wrong with you!)







I guess I'm on a bit of a bulldog kick today...

No comments: