Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yes, but He's MY Idiot

Husband and I were at the laundromat yesterday. While I went for a walk around the neighborhood (don't worry, we went to the non-ghetto one this time), Husband was left with the responsibility of swapping the clothes from the washers to the dryers.

Seems easy, right?

He pulled the clothes out of the ginormous, front-loading washers and walks over to the "dryers". He puts the clothes in, puts in the money, and presses start. Only to find water gushing out. Turns out, he had somehow confused a top-loading washer* for a clothes dryer. After a momentary panic, he starts pulling clothes out before they got too soaked.

Enter me, laughing my ass off. I wasn't even mad about the $1.50 in quarters I'd never see again...however, the owner of the place was there and cracked-up when he found out what happened (...because i told him. it was too funny to not share!). He was nice enough to refund our money, and considered it worth the entertainment.

Aww, sweet Husband.

I have to say, since I've met him, he constantly keep me laughing...it's about 60/40 whether it's at/with him.


*I mean, maybe I could understand if it was front-loading, but seriously??? how would clothes dry in a top-loader?

No comments: