Thursday, August 27, 2009

Three Things Thursday*

Three Reasons I could never be Kosher:
  1. Pork (see also, Bacon and BBQ)
  2. Crustaceans (shrimp, Crabcakes and lobster, OH MY)
  3. The whole 'meat and diary can't touch' thing
    (Me give up cheeseburgers and sausage pizza?!)
MAD Props to those of you that are! I would never have the willpower.

Not to mention, i'm not jewish.
..

*ok, now I'm just making shit up. there's no such thing as 3 things thursday. However, since I happened to label the past two days, i figured I could go the whole week.

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Totally agree.

Plus, I apparently use Jewish words too much so that automatically makes me non-Jewish AND offensive. Which is awesome.

Shalom, bitches! (um..favorite saying EVER... and I will be honest- been using WAY before Jen Lancaster ever did.) :)

Shellbell said...

Sarah: haha! Umm, I think I will address everyone with "shalom bitches" for the rest of my life. you've created a monster!!!

amber said...

i do like me some bacon

i could totally live without seafood. bleh!