Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ugh. Day 5

did i say i was going to do this for 30 days? cause I meant 6....

Today was not a good day. I ate the proper breakfast and lunch. Drank TONS of water. and biked 4 miles.
But I was in such a bad mood...

Taste of Madison is this weekend, and we had so much FUN at it last year. I'm trying to avoid it this time around though, since I doubt butterfinger wantons* are diet friendly...

When I got home after work, i decided i HAD to go out tonight. (i blame the fact that we never ended up gooing on our date last night, i was getting antsy) We decided to go to dinner, and I got a salad. A fried chicen tenders salad [drool]. I'm sure it was waaay to many calories, and really gross anyway. The lettuce was all soggy and yucky.
Next time, someone PLEASE remind me that I could make a way better one for cheaper.

We were going to pick-up a movie, but the "dvd vending machine" was broken. So i'm stuck on here while Husband watches football. (not exactly that date night i had in mind...)

My sentimentally is, UGH. not because the diets too hard. or that I am obsessing about fatty foods... more so that it's too redundant and i am feeling BORED OUT MY EFFING MIND**

On a positive note. I bought some russel stover's sugar free candies that are quite yummy and curbing my sweet craving. (Husband's having to hide them from me though, so that I don't eat 24 pieces tonight)

*yes. they're real. We got them last year, and actually hated them. Oddly enough. you'd think candy bars and delicious fried asain wrapper would go great together.... (what? that's just me?)
**well, i'm just a bowlful of cheery sunshine today aren't i???

No comments: