Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Think We All Could Go For a Non-Diet Post

I finally tricked convinced some of my co-workers to be in a book club! I am super excited. My one friend merely suggested it in passing, but i JUMPED at the chance!

We're aiming at having our first meeting by the end of September, and to get the ball rolling, i went ahead and picked a book.

Good In Bed, by Jennifer Wiener

I read it once (5 years ago while I was stuck in an airport for 14 HOURS because they canceled my flight, and failed to get me on another one...boo, u.s. airways!) and although i don't really remember what it's about, i do remember loving it!

i am hoping it goes over well. Upon picking it, I immediately regretted it though. It's just too much pressure, what if they hate it?

However, if that's the case, then I've ensured that I won't have to pick the book ever again ;)

I'll keep you posted, blogosphere.

No comments: