Friday, June 26, 2009

There's Something Different About You....

All week long people have been telling me I look great, and asking if I've lost weight.
Haha, I wish! Not even close.

My secret?

I bought a utilities payment worth of new bras.

Now, rather than my chesticles hanging low and lazy, they now stand at attention all day long.

I can't even see my feet anymore, and that's quite a feat* considering I stumble through the world on size 11 clonkers. Fortunately, I still have my ample derriere to keep myself from constantly falling over.

There's no point to this post...except to humiliate my male relatives that read this blog!
(Hi there Dad, Pepe, and brothers:)

*pun intended

1 comment:

Tellie said...

I need to invest in a good bra, but they get so expensive at times, Congrats on the new you!