Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

Not like you really cared, but for the moment I'm going to pretend you were holding your breath until you heard from me again:

A couple weeks ago, I went on a fantastic vacation home. To the land of Elvis, fed ex, bbq and three 6 mafia. (that's Memphis, for those of you who didn't bother to memorize your southern city trivia)

Yes sir, I got to play with the puppies, siblings and parents, AND hanging out with my 2 yr-old nephew, Simon!

It took him about 30 minutes to adjust to me, and i was his new favorite toy. Everything he did, he wanted to do with Aunty. Bedtimes, bathtimes, playtimes. He was even nice enough to save his poopie diapers just for me! (you can imagine my joy)

Eventually, I had to say goodbye and come back to the real world. Husband and I have reached that point in our lives where we take separate vacations, so we are packing for his trip to the beach (jealous!) this evening... well, he's packing and I'm drinking, bossing him around, and belittling his outfit choices :)

No comments: