Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Battle of the Network Stars

Husband and I were watching a delightful rerun of That 70's Show, when he announces: "I think Kitty and Red are my favorite tv parents"



They are quite entertaining, but I think they're his favorite mainly because he adores Kitty.



I thought about it for awhile, and decided that my favorite parents are Claire and Heathcliff Huxtable.



I loved how you got to see 2 sides of them. As the strict parents, and as the goofy loving couple.



What do you guys think? Are either of these your choices? Or do you have a better nomination?

Sorry about the weakness of this post. I've been wanting to write a new blog entry, but was unable to muster any actual creativity

2 comments:

amber said...

The Huxtables are a good choice. I was trying to think of parents on TV and my mind went completely blank.

I have always been a fan of Full House so I'd have to say even though it's not a mom & a dad, I love Danny, Jesse & Joey's parenting skills.

Shellbell said...

i think they definitely count! "Parents" can mean a myriad of things these days