Thursday, June 11, 2009

Did You Know I Like Drinking?

I'm sure it's surprising, but I have been known to partake in a refreshing beverage on occasion.

Today is no exception. After unsuccessfully convincing any co-workers to join me for Happy Hour, I called the one person I knew would never say no to a cheap pint.

Once Husband arrived (were you able to guess who it was??), we enjoyed $2.50 Capital Amber. The Orpheum not only offers outdoor seating and amazing deals, but they have complementary hors' d'oeuvres during the happiest of hours!

I decided the amber, while priced correctly, wasn't my cup of tea*; so I generously donated the remainder of my beer to Husband while I indulged in a mojito.

Not only was it on sale, it was the best mojito I've ever had. I felt the need to document my glass of euphoria.




Sadly, as with all good things, it eventually came to an end.



Which caused this:



I tried to order another one, but they were out of mint. I contemplated whether to order a different drink, since it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying...



But alas, decided no. I thought it would be more fun to take pictures of Husband instead!!



He was a good sport at first, but quickly started getting annoyed.



And then, I got the look that i get every.single.time.




Don't believe me? Here's the same look, different day:



Ah, the comforts of home.



*or glass of beer in this case

No comments: