Thursday, April 16, 2009

While I currently work in tourism, my real passion is in stationery. Although I technically have no skills, I do enjoy manipulating publisher to the best of my ability. For the past year, I have been making invitations for family and friends for a tiny profit.

(Eventually, I plan on going back to school for my associates in graphic design, but that plan is on the back burner while Husband attends grad school)

Anyhoo, My Grandma will be turning 90 this fall, and she is planning a big blow-out party. She has asked me to design a few samples, and I am sharing them with you!




















I'll update you later on which on she picks. However, i really doubt is she'll like any since they are a little too contemporary... I mean she is turning 90, so maybe she's be more comfortable with a papyrus scroll. I KID I KID!! I love my grandma!

No comments: