Friday, April 17, 2009

My 5 Things

We've all heard of the Top 5 Game about celebrities, but in this one you are supposed to pick the 5 things that are essential to your life.

The 5 Things I can't Live Without:

1: Glasses
Or contacts, either way my eyes are useless without them. I've been told my new ones look like Sarah Palin's, Oops!




2: Rainbow Flip Flops
if there's sun outside, I'm in flip-flops. Their season has been much shorter ever since we moved to the arctic, boo.



3: My Red Hair
It's my signature item. I find it hilarious when I wear a hat and people don't recognize me.








4: Husband
Not in a lovey-dovey I need you sort of way. He's more my comic relief, he keeps me rolling on the floor (from laughter, get your head out of the gutter).




5: Internet
I was trying to decide between mindless television, email, phone, etc. and realized that the wonderful Al Gore invented internet encapsulates all those plus many more!!!



Things that barely missed the list: sarcasm, alcohol, chocolate, puppies, money...

It's harder than you think to choose just 5... What would yours be?

No comments: