Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Name the Puppy

My mean parents, knowing full well how badly i want a puppy, have decided to break my heart and buy one for themselves. I don't think it's fair, since they already have a dog.

Parents: 2
Me: 0

At this current moment, he is nameless. My 2 year old nephew has been calling him "my puppy" or whatever thomas the train engine he comes up with at the time. And as great as those names are, I think we can do better. So i am inviting all of you in cyber world to help name the pup!

Here are some pics (i know it's hard to look past my ADORABLE nephew in these pics, but look hard, there's a squirmy black and white furball there too)









So please, offer some name suggestions! All will be considered, there are no bad suggestions.
[Ex. I tried to name him Michael Jackson since he's black and white. but no, that got vetoed]

3 comments:

McEngland like the McCountry said...

I think 'Snuggle Pants" is a good one because THAT is EXACTLY what the puppy looks like.

Shellbell said...

actually, his name was pants at the pound! Since it looks like he has black pants and white socks

Studio Refuge Photography Blog said...

Ike, You've had Tina and Turner.
Hank's pound puppy name was Jeremy we call him that when he's being naughty like he has a split personality.