Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

I'm practically famous!!!

Ladies and Gents, i have my very first "follower". Not really sure what that is, since I'm not exactly computer savvy, but I am going to assume it's like a groupie. (but one that I don't plan on exchanging sexual favors with)

A big thanks to Katy Mac for boosting my ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was suppressing a fear that no one actually reads this jibber-jabber. I haven't gotten too many comments, so I kind of assumed i was having a one-sided conversation with the world. And as much as Husband disagrees, I actually do like hearing the other side of the conversation... sometimes. I mean, it should still be 90%-10% in my favor :)

Anyhoo, If you're actually reading this, i'd LOVE to know! By all means feel free to leave a comment or become a groupie!!

Honestly though, I'd probably still keep babbling on if it were only me reading this, but it would be nice to know that I possibly entertain others too...

1 comment:

McEngland like the McCountry said...

Thanks for the shout out! I read your blogs to my hubs and he finds them equally as amusing