Friday, March 26, 2010

Blogaversary!

Bloggie it's your birthday! happy birthday bloggie!*


Hard to believe that a year ago today, I got intoxicated and decided to start blogging again.

to celebrate, i sat down and reread all 253 posts.
surprisingly easy to do when you're unemployed and have no life.

Some of them are pretty good, some of them are pathetic half-assed attempts.
(ok, most are pathetic half-assed posts)

But all are a celebration in mediocrity!

This year has been one of the most trying, difficult years of my life, and i've been so grateful to have this blog as an outlet. Even if i made the decision to not divulge my personal issues on here, it still serves as a welcome distraction.

So thank you for reading. Thank you for your support. and if you need a laugh, click here.

*to the tune of lisa it's your birthday, of course.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for putting the effort

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to your blog! You're a wonderful blogger and I look forward to more posts from you.

brenda Fisher said...

I've enjoyed them all