Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day.

If it's possible, i've fallen even more in love with this city.

I was meandering about the grocery store last saturday, when i noticed the free samples lady.

Instead of the usual old lady in a shower cap, this was girl (possibly younger than me) in trendy clothes.

I walk by looking hungry. Making sure to go slow enough for her to have time to offer her product (after 1,000+ samples at the food court in the mall, i've perfected my "tasting gait").

and then, i heard the 6 most beautiful words in the english language:

"would you like to taste some beer?"

That's right, beer! this lovely, heaven-sent angel was giving out free beer samples. And with the purchase of a 12pack, she was offering a free tee shirt.
Well, the joke's on her because i was already planning on getting a 12pack!
(who knew that grocery stores also sell food too?)

Free beer, and a free tee shirt. bliss.



is it possible to marry a city? i truly think madison and i are in a loving, commited relationship.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I need to come visit you and meet this city you're so in love with. I must approve before this goes any further.

Shellbell said...

yes ma'am. Summer is amazing, plan for then.

and also, i think we ALL know that i am not allowed to pick my next mate.
just put him in a box and ship him to me. I'll go along with whoever everyone chooses.