Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Factoids about St. Patrick's Day

  1. i'm part irish (shocking, i know)
  2. it's quite possibly my favorite day of the year
  3. i incorporate green food into my diet as much as possible
    last year it was a masterpiece of green eggs, green grits, biscuits and green gravy
  4. this video by alexa made me laugh out loud, several times
  5. i got this picture sent to me this morning of my parents and grandma and it made me laugh out loud too!


  6. Every year my dad makes corned beef and cabbage. It's amazing. And i am getting homesick just thinking about it.
  7. i always make sure to have on something that says, "kiss me i'm irish"
  8. I love irish car bombs, but i am too cheap to buy them (that's probably a very good thing)
  9. I am seriously considering wearing my green onesie to the bar tonight.
  10. It's driving me crazy that i haven't started drinking yet!!!!
enjoy the holiday everyone!

2 comments:

amber said...

I have never went out and drank on St. Patricks Day. Is that weird?

Cinco de Mayo, yes, but just once. Once was enough.

Heff said...

Those girls know their way around a meat beverage.