Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to Blogging

After several Margaritas, I have decided to return to blogging!

My google reader has kept me up-to-date on the meaningless drivel you people have published into cyberspace, and in my infinite wisdom I've decided that what I have to see is no worse (nay, it may even me better) than your ingenious blogs.

For those of you who are new to meeting me, here's a little background info:
I grew-up in the south, but was moved up North so my husband could attend grad school.
I have officially survived my first "real" winter, and am quite pleased to have not lost any appendages to frostbite. I have a college degree, but have yet to obtain a "grown-up" job. However, I currently work in tourism and LOVE what I do!
I've been described as funny, loud, and homosapien. I have an irish temper, so if you don't like my mood, wait 30 seconds. I find my husband hilarious, especially when he's not trying to be. And if i could change one thing about my life, i would own a dog.

I used to keep one of these in college, it was somewhat entertaining.

So, feel free to check this page every few months. I don't have much to say, but I will force you to hear it nonetheless (loudly and often).

No comments: