Sunday, March 14, 2010

.10k

Yesterday I participated in a race i had been training for my whole life.

the .10k
(yes, there's a decimal in front of the number, and no it's not a typo)

For a $5 registration fee, I got a new tee shirt and a green mug.

The shirt was worn while i participated in a race of 1/10th of a kilometer
(and dominated...don't believe what anyone else tells you)

And the mug was used for drink specials at partcipating bars all day.
$2.50 green miller light... only 1/3 of it ended up in my lap

and now...PICTURES!!!
drunky mcdrunkerson took some craptastic photos on her cell phone, and that's as good are you're going to get

i LOVED my race outfit, i want to wear it everyday. the REALLY sad part is, i hadn't started drinking yet, and am already falling over.

my new best friend: a big ol' mug of green beer

triple fist: when two cups just isn't enough

I missed the memo that we were supposed to "mean mug" it during this picture

i cut other people's faces off when i take pictures. But whatevs, the important person made it into the shot :)

when i drink, i tend to start taking lots of pictures of myself...


i think i'm HILARIOUS (even though no one else ever does)

so.much.fun.

i will definitely be an annual participant in this race.

No comments: