Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm frustrated.

i don't get to go the the gym right now. It's a self-enforced punishment. I have a hurt tendon in my foot.

In fact, i've had a hurt tendon for a week and a half, but genius shellbell decided to just keep pushing through the pain and it just kept getting worse.

then, eureka! i realized that if i just laid-off it for a minute, it felt better.

  • exercise=gimpy shellbell
  • no exercise=pain-free shellbell
    (but we're talking about me here, so...still slightly gimpy)
ergo, I haven't been to the gym for two days, and i am BORED

I miss it. I like working out. (gah! i know. it's crazy that I'M the one saying this....me!)

So yesterday (i.e. Day one of stop running on a pulled tendon), i bought these:

and then immediately went for a walk.

Yep, brand new shoes, not broken in. 18block walk...

So now, to go with my pulled tendon i have a matching pair of blisters.

Today, i vowed to not even go for a walk (mainly because "taking a rest" should NOT be including walks anyway, but bleh. I get restless when I don't do something active everyday)

So instead, i do what i do best. I went to target.

Now you'd think that since i'm not exercising, i would do the smart thing, and lay-off delicious, calorie laden foods.

but no, that's not my style.

So no exercise shellbell enjoyed a thoroughly delicious package of peanut butter m&ms.
Yum.

Now, i'm restless...and my pants are too tight.

No comments: