Saturday, December 19, 2009

Toot. Toot.

What's that you say? I wrote all about how i was trying to lose weight in September, and then failed to ever give you any results?

What? You've been holding your breath and sitting on the edge of your seat this whole time?

Well, it's time for you to exhale and recline.

And it's time for me to toot my own horn!

Over the month of September, via lean cuisines and regular exercise, i was able to lose 10 lbs in a month!

In total, i've lost 40lbs since moving to Madison. I'm officially down 2 pant sizes, although my "skinny" pants are getting loose!!!!! (eeek!)

Here's some really depressing 'before' pictures:


if it's even possible to look past our awesome sweaters... i'm the bloated one on the end.




and some current ones:


while i love that this shows off the slimmer waist... my face looks quite fat (the photographer is about 14" shorter than me:) hence the following "skinny faced" photos.





To celebrate, i've treated myself to several shopping sprees. In fact, i can't stop buying clothes, since I seem to look amazing everything i try on (it's just my cross to bear i guess). I've gone christmas shopping about 4 times, and i've yet to buy gifts for anyone. But somehow i keep coming home with a new wardrobe.

Spoiler alert: all loved ones are getting IOU's. You're welcome.

Disclosure: these results don't include the caloric binge i've been on the for the past week. Damn you holiday treats and parties!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats!!! You look great!

Jordan E said...

Shelley, you look fabulous. You are very pretty to begin w/, so add that to a new hotter body and wow! :) I love keeping up w/ old friends' lives via blogging! :) Merry Christmas!

amber said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You should get a prize just for losing weight while in Wisconsin at all!