Thursday, December 17, 2009

Secret Snowflake Revealed

At work, a couple departments participate in Secret Snowflake annually. (Don't kid yourself, it's secret santa, we just changed the name because we're madison)

This year i was really excited about the ridiculously corny theme I came up with, and i've been dying to share it with you! I've had to bite my tongue for a whole 2 weeks, less my identity be revealed. But no more!

Here are the gifts and clues that coworker has been finding in her mailbox for a fortnight.
(sorry the pictures are crappy. Odd; you'd think my crappy cell phone and dimly lit apartment would make a perfect photo studio...)


1) Unfortunately, you're clues will only get cheesier from here on out.


2) I glove you.


3) You're delightful.


4) Sorry this gift socks.


5) You bowl me over with your awesomeness.


And for my final gift, a note that said,
we both know this game was a big pile of...


Can you believe she figured out who i was?! harrumph.
Something about the cheesiness of the jokes giving me away.
I guess my reputation precedes me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a great game. i can't figure out how they knew it was you!

Anonymous said...

same info. still learning!