Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shameful Negligence.

I realized it's been awhile since I've had a legitimate blog post.
(preferably one that contains more than 6 words, or took more than 7 seconds to create)

The truth is, i just really don't feel like anything worth mentioning is going on in my life.

Unemployment has caused me to be bored out of my mind.
Throw in this prepetual cold i seem to have acquired.
and you have one sad shellbell.


I'm thinking about changing my name to Sneezy McGee.
i think it suits me better than my current name.

I don't have too much to share (...of course, that's never stopped me before)
So, i will work on finding ways to spin my useless life into some form of useless story.

It's all about your happiness and entertainment, right?

So stay posted, and pretty soon you'll have more useless drivel than you can handle.

No comments: