Monday, July 13, 2009

Too Tired. Make up your own damn title

I have just completed a 50 hour/ 6 day work week. I am deliriously tired and trying to swim through a BOX of sangria my mom left at our house. Naturally, now's a great time for me to try and write a blog.

Here are some of my more recent observations:

  • I think the peacock is nature's metrosexual.
  • I think neighbors who don't like dogs, and complain about you (knowing full well that the dogs will be gone in two days) suck.
  • I think Moe's is the far superior burrito place
    (not to mention the fact that Qdoba made me sit through Hillary Duff and Beyonce during my meal. NOT okay)
  • I think not showering before work is completely acceptable on your 6th day in a row. (Note: sparkly headbands don't help at all in thwarting the negative attention away from the greasy hairdo)
  • I think that skipping the $1.50 cookie at the restaurant, only to go to the grocery store and spend $15 on ingredients to make a huge batch at home, is a FANTASTIC idea
    (just waiting for my chocolate peanut butter rice crispy treats to set...Oops, i just drooled on the keyboard and rendered it useless)

Husband is in still in shock at how quiet the house is, but I am simply too tired to talk. I am not, however, too tired to write a blog, make desserts, or drink copious amounts of sangria.

Is it sad that not having to set my alarm clock in the morning is one of the most exciting things to happen to me in awhile?

No comments: