Thursday, July 16, 2009

With Kicky Boots and a Side Ponytail

Barbie just never did it for me.

At age 6, I sold all my dolls during a garage sale because I "needed the money." When I would go to my friends' houses to play, I would brush barbie's hair for about 30 seconds before asking "what are we going to do next"?
(Apparently, I didn't realize we were supposed to shut our mouths, style some outfits, and get ready for our "dream date" with Ken)

I've gone through the last 15 years hardly giving the Mattel doll a second thought, and then I stumbled upon this little gem. How fantastic! (you just have to see it to believe it, but here's a sneak preview)



Also, have you heard about the new Barbie Suite at the Palms in Vegas? The website reads, "Ever dreamed of living in Barbie’s Malibu Dream House? If so, now is your chance!"

Well, I can honestly say I haven't. Nothing against those of you who have...but I, for one, was thrilled when barbie traded-in her corvette for a jeep. And i'm guessing the suite is more of a corvette type place...

No comments: