Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'd love to post pictures from this past weekend,

but i am sans camera, and all i have are the most random compilation of cell phone pictures known to man. Perhaps my family can email me some, asap? (hint! hint!)

nevertheless, here you go. this is what i have, and you'll LIKE it, dammit:
really shellbell? you're with your entire family for the first time in months, and this is the first picture you take of the weekend? oh how i cheated on my diet... :(

all purtified for my cousin's wedding. super proud that i went from swimming pool-dirty to squeaky clean-ready in 30 min.

this is a portrait my nephew took of my brother. yep.

brother, brother's wife, and the best niece ever. and also, a gallon of water.

my niece is the smartest and prettiest.

this has nothing to do with the weekend. this is just a delicious salad i made for lunch today. it was so yummy, it deserved some spotlight.

Yeah, i'm thinking i really need my family to email me some pics. because as entertaining as these pictures are, i really don't think they tell a proper story of how great the weekend was.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cell phone haze aside, that photo of you is gorgeous!

Abby said...

Great pic! That's awesome that you went to your cousin's wedding naked!