Sunday, June 6, 2010

I have a dilemma.

but it's a "good" dilemma.

I have recently bought 3 dresses.
they're all adorable!
but, i'm still unemployed, and 3 dresses sounds like a bit much.
(esp. considering there's another one in my closet i haven't worn yet either)

So, i feel as though i can only keep two.
one should go back to the store.
and i am at my wit's end trying to decide!
i love them all.





is this one dress too many? what's a girl to do?

and also, i need to stop buying summer dresses and start buying shirts i can wear to work! geez! enough already shellbell.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Well, if it will REALLY put you out to keep all 3, don't get rid of the first. Love that one!

Personally I'd probably want to wear the short one as opposed to the long one...but we have different weather down here. If you kept the third one, though, maybe you could get a cardigan and wear it to work?

amber said...

The middle one is my least favorite.

Drama Queen said...

I would keep all three you can always wear sweaters with them in the fall.

brenda Fisher said...

1st 2