Thursday, May 20, 2010

Updates (i.e. Randoms)

here's a few updates that i have been meaning to post, but have been neglecting this poor blog like the brown and crispy plant that's on my windowsill. so here goes:
  1. I'm not moving!!!
    i worked out a way for me to be able to afford this place again next year. And i am just tickled pink! i love where i live. I love all the windows, and how bright it gets. i love that it's an easy bike ride (or slightly difficult walk) downtown. and I love that this is outside my door everyday

    well, everything but to toes. those are only outside when i am.

  2. i never did find my new perfume.
    i tried. oh, how i tried. all the research i did made me quite woozy. and i did find a few that are ok. but still, i'm not convinced they're for me. thus far, the top contender is Ralph Lauren Romance. it's nice, but i'm still not convinced.

  3. i am so, so, so in love with where i live. (redundant, i know)
    my state has just banned car title loans (hooray!) i hate when people/companies prey on the desperate. not to mention, no more having to endure those god-awful commercials.
    and my city is having a naked bike ride (ok. i won't participate. and i prob won't even go observe, but i love that it exists!)

  4. I'm super excited about my new job.
    (duh!)

  5. i have lots of fun things planned for this summer!
    including: trips north to play at the lake. brat fest. brewers games. mallards games. more camping. potential water park visits. and a possible trip to the wisconsin state fair.

With Regards to Number 5, that might mean even more neglect on the ol' blog here.
(sorry in advance. i still love you. lots.)

Anything else you need an update from me on? What are you up to?

1 comment:

drama queen said...

We are still in mess upstairs until all rooms are finished painted and bathroom redone. I think it will only take a year.