Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Identity Crisis.

I think i might be a closeted hippie.

Everytime i go to the willy st/atwood area, I fall in love.
I look around and think, I could definitely live here.

I love the community aspect.
I love the bike paths.
I love the goodman community center.

But:
the fact that i just dropped 30 bones on biolage shampoo (happily, i might add),
and that i prefer my clothes to be sold in stores, not homemade,
and 3 days without showering is my limit,
The fact that i own a hairbrush and deodorant in general!

Kind of makes me think that maybe the eastside and I aren't meant to be.

so where do i fit in?

I currently live 3miles from downtown. and it seems like a perfect location.
I am very near downtown, but i can actually find parking.

But alas, i have to move. (i mean, i have to. For reals)
And I am not 100% sold on the idea of me being a west-towner either.

So, madison peeps, where do i fit in?
Your input would be greatly appreciated.

My life, my happiness, my dignity depends on it.*

*hmm. maybe i should just live where the rest of the melodramatics live. Where's that?

No comments: