Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Dance.

i promise there was music on during this, you just can't hear it. but it was there, i swear!

I'm sure alot of questions are coming to your mind:
  1. Shellbell, Why the happy dance?
  2. Shellbell, Why are you sharing this amazing video with the entire interweb?
  3. Shellbell, You are so talented. Have you considered auditioning for So You Think You Can Dance?
  4. Oh Dear Lord, Shellbell. why, oh why, was i ever friends with you???
And I will answer these as best i can
  1. The Happy Dance is because... I GOT A JOB!!!!!!
  2. Because now, no matter what stupid thing you may do today, it won't compare to this. and hopefully to put a smile on your face.
  3. Yes. Yes, I have. But, obviously my skills are phenominal, and I wouldn't want to make the other applicants feel bad.
  4. cause i'm awesome. duh.
Anyway, back to the important part: I, the apathetic fish, have received gainful employment!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

This is a nice step-up for me, and a sweet little pay raise. ironically, i'll actually have less expendable income this coming year than previously, but i digress. back to happy, BACK TO HAPPY.

Keeping my big mouth shut about this for the past 48hrs, until it was official, has been excruciating. And there are a dozen of you laughing your ass off right now, because by "secret" i mean i called handfuls of people to share my joy. but whatevs, that's quite contained for me.

and the best part? the position doesn't start until July. which means i still get 2 months of goofing off!

Yahoo Hooray!!

oh! and the other best part? i've convinced myself i need more professional clothes* for the position. SHOPPING SPREE!!!!

*on a related note, i need this (in blue/grey). it would make my life complete. i think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE!

amber said...

Congrats!!!

brenda Fisher said...

same employer?