Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh God, what have i done?

I am not an athlete.

Sure, i've finally learned that frequent exercise is the key to healthy living. And sure, I'd like to live a long, healthy life.

But exercise isn't something i generally look forward to. It's something i do because i need to.

And yet, if you looked at my calendar for the next week, you'd think exercise.was.my.life.
Seriously, you'd think i eat, sleep, and breathe workouts. Check it:

  • Tomorrow morning (at SIX am!): Couch to 5k-week 5, workout 2
  • Tomorrow night: Adult Kickball League
  • Friday evening at 6pm: Couch to 5k- week 5, workout 3
  • Sunday morning: Hot yoga
  • Monday midday: couch to 5k- start week 6! (fingers crossed)
  • Monday evening: Pole Dancing Class (groupon...my parents will be so proud)
  • Tuesday night: Beach Volleyball League
  • Wednesday night: Couch to 5k
  • Thursday night: Kickball
  • Friday night: Couch to 5k
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I seriously have no idea how i'm going to survive this! If you've got tips, i'm all ears*

*hopefully, i'll finally start seeing some RESULTS! i mean, i have to. clearly there's no time for me to eat in between!

No comments: