Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Wisconsin,

What, exactly, is Pub Cheese?

I find it odd that it doesn't exist anywhere else in the universe, and yet, you guys have shelves of the stuff at the grocery store. A myriad of flavors and brands to choose from.

I recently tried it for the first time, and I honestly don't know what to make of it. I didn't enjoy it, and yet i kept eating it.

Is that how everyone else feels about it too? It's not good, but before you know it the container's empty and you have amnesia about the taste when you put another tub in your shopping cart?

Surely it can't be real cheese (which really seems against the grain of this state).
It's more like whipped play-dough.

I really do love you, state. I love the beer; and I am in a long-term monogamous relationship with fried cheese curds.
But i might have to put this in the "no" category; along with old fashioned's and the urban chicken movement.

So, what is it? And more importantly, what's the appeal?

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Your Biggest Fan*,
Shellbell

*...maybe. I mean, we'll see. First tell me what this stuff is and then I'll decide.

No comments: