Friday, July 10, 2009

A Picture Says 1,000 Words

(I stole this activity from Amber)

The rules are:
1. Go to your picture folder and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture.

2. Tell a story about that picture.

I am flattered that someone could assume I actually am organized enough to put pictures in "folders" and then put those folders in "order." Needless to say I had to cheat a little, and just pick a random folder. Nevertheless, here you go




Everyone, meet Baxter!

He is a 10mth old English Bulldog puppy, who belongs to my in-laws. He enjoys long walks on the beach, napping, and biting toes. He is generally outgoing, unless you are a tiny dog, then he is terrified of you and will hide behind whoever he can.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet. (I know, I know. I suck) But when The In-laws went to pick him up, he looked like this:



EEEK! SO CUTE!! It was all I could do to not drive down south and kidnap him immediately.

Here's some great pictures from the same folder of Baxter and Husband deep in conversation:






Cute, but they're probably discussing* something boring...like apartheid or nutrition.

*and Husband is totally doing the President Clinton hand, isn't he?!?

5 comments:

Shellbell said...

Husband: "Is my shirt too yellow?"
Me: "No. What's Curious George like in real life?"

OHHH, SNAP! Anchorman diss

Husband said...

Ha ha ha.
And I see no anchorman diss anywhere. Get your movies straight.

Shellbell said...

oh crap!!! I have shamed myself, and my family

Shellbell said...

Oh Baxter! You are my little gentleman. I want to take you to foggy london town

In English Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish

What's that Baxter? You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate a whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad. that's impressive

i could go on like this all day....

amber said...

sooo adorable!