Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pathetic

Husband and I are currently enjoying the fact that we have more computers in the house than people (He rented an extra laptop from UW).

I was flipping through my Google Reader, enjoying Home Sweet Home. As I often do, I see a crazy/amazing picture I want to show him.

And what do I do folks?
  • Do I get up, and walk the 4 steps over to him?
  • Do I turn the computer, so that he could see it from where he's sitting?
Of course not! I email it to him.

Sad.

AND WHILE I'M MENTIONING BLOGS I ENJOY.....

I'd love to mention a couple I adore. (and no, I don't know these people at all)

SF Girl by Bay: If I could, I'd like to curl up and live inside one of her pictures...or cover my walls with them (whichever makes me less creepy)

The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy : Join "J" in her failures, and all the hilarity that comes with them. I probably look forward to new posts from her more than anyone.

Hope you enjoy. I always love finding new blogs, so feel free to pass some of your favorites along!
(maybe I'll even show them to Husband, via email of course)

No comments: