Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

I hope you had a wonderful easter, mine was great. recap to come soon, but until then, here's the story of my easter basket*

The bunny must have decided that hopping all the way to wisconsin would be too difficult. So he air mailed my basket instead.



i got chocolates...
and a bunny (to whom i showed no mercy)...
and he also tried to kill me
i'm allergic to almonds. way to go bunny, might as well have sent anthrax
but i threw them away so it's all good...
and some fun alma mater cocktail napkins...
a sewing kit (i was in desperate need of one)...
a little old lady paint-by-number set...
umm, what? 26 isn't that old, bunny. and it's "apathetic" not "pathetic"**
and a deviled egg tray...
this is officially the 3rd egg tray i've been gifted. i would like to now state, for the record, that i don't need anymore :)
i got a cute easter dish towel and some coffee...

and my niece mailed me a care package full of reese's pieces...
she has incredible penmanship for a 1 year old. I'm pretty sure she's a genius.

Needless to say, i loooved all my little presents (thanks bunny!) and I also love the fact that me being 26 in no affects whether or not i can expect a basket to magically arrive to me on easter :)

I hope you guys had a fantastic easter weekend as well!

*no, i didn't technically get anything i had asked for. but you know what? no one said bunnies were literate. Besides, i am happy to receive presents in all forms.
**ok fine, sometimes it is "pathetic"...a lot of the time, actually.

No comments: