Monday, October 11, 2010

Update

wow. thanks for the outpouring of support, guys.
I appreciate all the comments, calls, emails, i really do.
and honestly, I'm ok. It's just that my overall happy nature is being overshadowed by sadness a few times a day. I'll be driving down the road minding my own business when i start crying for no apparent reason. hopefully this will subside soon. I mean, it's not even a hormonal thing. (gah, i'm such a woman sometimes)

Beyond that, there's a few things i've done lately to try to cheer myself up.
Most importantly, I went skydiving.
It was awesome. amazing. indescribable. and addictive.

I was on an adrenaline high for days. all i kept thinking was, "i jumped out of a f*cking airplane, i can do anything!"

I really thought this would be a once in a lifetime thing, but now i can't wait to do it again.
(yeesh, wishing i could be hooked on a less expensive hobby)

And, in other news, I've been doing quite a bit of retail therapy. my debit card is currently giving me the silent treatment. she's exhausted. I've gone overboard on boot shopping.





beyond that, i'm really enjoying fall in wisconsin. I was in a depressed fog this time last year, so i feel like i missed out on all of it. This year, i'm trying to make the most of it.
Just the other day i had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season...things are looking up.


No comments: