Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beggars Can't be Choosers.

I've been on the hunt for a chair to fill the new, empty corner of my apartment.

I have a budget of roughly zero dollars, and really picky tastes.

Should be easy, no?

Well (surprise, surprise) it's not.

I can't find anything.

That's not true.

I can't find anything that i can get. I've found lots of delicious looking full priced items, but nothing i'm allowed to adopt.

craigslist and the thrift stores are complete crap. Sure, i've found some good deals there before, but that's when you're constantly looking, and you've got lots of time until to find something.

[whiny voice] I don't want to be patient. I want it now.

This is the epitome of what i'd want:
(unfortunately, this has an $1,200 price tag)

ugh. I guess i'll keep looking.
I'm sure i can get a nice folding chair to fill the void in the meantime.

No comments: