Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gratuitous Narcissism

  • I am deathly afraid of birds
  • Gravity is my nemesis, I fall down constantly
  • I attended 3 different colleges, and loved my time at all of them
  • I make the best green bean casserole you've ever tasted
  • I hate feet
  • I returned my wedding china to buy diamond earrings, best.decision.ever.
  • I judge people instantly upon meeting them, I am correct 86% of the time
  • I've lived abroad once, and would do it again in a heartbeat
  • Onion powder is the secret to my delicious eggs
  • My entire family has red hair
  • I am so pale, that they don't even have a foundation light enough for me
  • My first car was a stick shift. It had less power than a leaf blower, but still, I loved it
  • My last 4 college courses were: tennis, weightlifting, bowling, and walking
  • I quote Anchorman at least once a day
  • My walls are covered in pictures
  • If crabcakes are on the menu, I'm ordering them
  • I played lots of sports in high school, but merely as the comic relief
  • I've always fallen for the big, dorky, intelligent guys. Husband is perfect for me

No comments: